Roles and Responsibilities
- Expand the business network through appointment of new dealers and motivating the existing dealers.
- Meet customers as per call cycle plan.
- Collect market information, collecting competitor\'s data, analyzing the same.
- Execution of sales strategies.
- Payment collection.
- Billing and other administration activities.
- Co-ordination with C&F timely dispatches.
- Conducting product awareness campaigns, service campaigns, training sessions for dealer's technician at dealers end.
- Train the team of MSRs under him/her
Salary: 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India's oldest & No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.8598 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices. We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India