- Preparation of EHS(Employee Health & Saftey) manual (EHSM) in coordination with Corporate EHS.
- Maintenance and control of records related to EHSM
- Implementation of SOPs. Conduct EHSM audit . REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT
- Drive safety mindset at factory to eradicate unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near misses and implement 100% PPE usage
- Influence plant leadership on fulfilment of green-cover, emission, etc all kinds of environment norms
- Work with HR on employee health issues and statutory compliance
- Implement OSHAS, HIRA, LOTO, etc..
- Emergency preparedness & response planning. Liaoning with Govt. authorities.
- Attending complaints from regulatory authorities. Ensure compliance . Handling & investigating non-conformities, taking actions to mitigate impacts & completing corrective , preventive actions.
- Conduct training on EHS
- Prepare, get approve and implement all Capex related to EHS
- Manage entire EHS Capex in factory
- Be the management representative to the outside world on all EHS issues to de-risk Factory manager and Occupier.Roles and Responsibilities
Should be graduate Engineer, with Industrial Safety diploma from State Govt approved Institution.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India's oldest &No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.10000 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices.We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:EXIDE HOUSE 59E, Chowringhee Road, , , KOLKATA, West Bengal, India