- Preparation of EHS(Employee Health & Saftey) manual (EHSM) in coordination with Corporate EHS.
- Maintenance and control of records related to EHSM
- Implementation of SOPs. Conduct EHSM audit . REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT
- Drive safety mindset at factory to eradicate unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near misses and implement 100% PPE usage
- Influence plant leadership on fulfilment of green-cover, emission, etc all kinds of environment norms
- Work with HR on employee health issues and statutory compliance
- Implement OSHAS, HIRA, LOTO, etc..
- Emergency preparedness & response planning. Liaoning with Govt. authorities.
- Attending complaints from regulatory authorities. Ensure compliance . Handling & investigating non-conformities, taking actions to mitigate impacts & completing corrective , preventive actions.
- Conduct training on EHS
- Prepare, get approve and implement all Capex related to EHS
- Manage entire EHS Capex in factory
- Be the management representative to the outside world on all EHS issues to de-risk Factory manager and Occupier.
Qualification - Any Engineering Graduate with Diploma in Environmental Sciences or Industrial Safety.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:EXIDE HOUSE 59E, Chowringhee Road, , , KOLKATA, West Bengal, India