To take overall responsibility of Quality Assurance department and to maintain prescribed standards, TPM systems. To coordinate , regulate and maintain as per given standards/ Customer's specified and International Standards.
1. To ensure QA ,QC , Product/Process control.
2. Implementing Quality Plans; controlling non-conformities and analyzing inspection outcomes and status of incoming, in process and finished product.
3. Analyzing Inspection outcomes .
4. Correct process control, specification control, to ensure basic condition of the Machines are maintained & to take corrective, preventive action to eliminate defects
5. Initiate corrective and preventive action for scrap in all areas.
6. To ensure all the instruments are in working condition and are calibrated in-time.
7. To coordinate, regulate and maintain scheduled testing of end product(lead) in accordance with dates and specs. Specified and ensure their compliance.
Required Candidate profile
Must have expertise on technical details of Lead Smelting & Testings.
2. Must understand Quality Management systems and their implementation.
3. Must have the fore-sightedness to envisage operational quality problems and take proactive action.4. Must have keen interest to work in groups for Quality Development.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD