- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
- Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
- Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements.
- Collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Develops a quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Ensures quality by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India's oldest &No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.10000 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive &; Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices.We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:EXIDE HOUSE 59E, Chowringhee Road, , , KOLKATA, West Bengal, India