Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving Production targets on daily basis.
- To achieve Production KPI like Product Cost, Yield, Rejection, OEE, MTBF, MTTR, etc.
- To practice TPM- JH (Step 7) and PM Pillar
- Responsible for of Quality systems like-ISO/TS, QMS, OSHAS, SOP, PI, Control Plan, FMEA, OEM requirements,
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyse production and quality control to detect and correct problems and finding solution „
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process in collaboration with IED section „
- Meeting downtime targets, Preparation of PM schedule, Break down maintenance and meeting repair maintenance budgets. „
- To emphasis reduction of tool change over time thru SMED, flexible production, buffer management „
- Calculate capacity requirement, participation in expansion activity „
- Prepares production costs and variances, short and long range plans including timeline.
- Promote Kaizen, SGA, Quality Circle and CFT culture in shop floor „
- Collaborates with Procurement, Engineering, Quality Control and Supervisors in finding innovative ways to improve production efficiency. „
- Motivates production team thru training, information sharing, mentoring, feedback, evaluations and task delegation. „
- Implements safety measures to prevent accidents and inspects unsafe act, unsafe condition and Near miss to facilitate risk reduction.
- Directs and mentor 200 manufacturing plant employees and 20 office staff. „
- Prepare and maintain production MIS reports and
- To implement 6 Sigma lean manufacturing tools like value stream mapping, Poka Yoke, SMED, Kanban, Gemba walk
- To develop multi-tasking culture in workmen
- To prepare Production norm requirement and Productivity
- Negotiation with Labour Union for Productivity rise „h Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including PPC, Procurement, HR and Despatch
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India's oldest &No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.10000 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices.We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:EXIDE HOUSE 59E, Chowringhee Road, , , KOLKATA, West Bengal, India