Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize and control area sales staff to ensure that they are trained to meet all sales targets.
- Monitor the performance of sales staff and to take necessary actions to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Monitor and control the budget for the area to ensure that all financial targets are met and are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Should be able to handle receiving, administrating, ordering, and rotation of stock.
- Cultivation of new sales channels as well as management and support of existing channels.
- Will be able to handle Network Expansion.
- Awareness of Brand building.
- Devise sales strategy for short and long term objectives.
- Monthly training to be imparted to all the distributor sales person.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
We are India's oldest &No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.10000 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices. We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Address:5E,,9EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India