Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities: To Manage the Electrical Maintenance activities & DG Operations and Maintenance of CML Malur Plant in an effective and cost-efficient manner, complying with CMLs SHE standards, to ensure maximum equipment availability, for achieving planned volumes.
- Plan and organise Electrical maintenance activities of all Plants and equipment at CML Malur site to ensure maximum availability.
- Support for Monitor and control Electrical maintenance expenditure of Site to meet budget.
Develop and organise secondary support services for plants and Equipment ensure expeditious repairs / maintenance.
- Analyse requirement and ensure economical & Critical inventory of Electrical spares through substitution, vendor development without impacting plant / MMU availability.
- Plan and implement Electrical & Instrument maintenance schedules of critical equipment to ensure compliance with CML SH&E guidelines and to minimise downtime.
- To develop and motivate a disciplined Electrical Maintenance team to attain high maintenance/engineering standards in terms of workmanship and asset integrity
- To institute systems and procedures to comply with engineering SHE standards including conformance to relevant statutory regulations to promote and achieve safe working environment
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Metals & Mining
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India