Roles and Responsibilities
- To lead team of mechanical and electrical engineers
- To take care of daily breakdowns and its analysis .
- To achieve Maintenance KPI like Cost, OEE, MTBF, MTTR, etc.
- To practice TPM- JH (Step 7) and PM Pillar
- Responsible for of Quality systems like-ISO/TS, QMS, OSHAS, SOP.
- Implement and enforce SAP PM
- Analyse daily breakdowns and finding root cause.
- Determine and implement improvements to reduce downtime.
- Meeting downtime targets, Preparation of PM schedule, Break down maintenance and meeting repair maintenance budgets.
- To emphasis reduction of tool change over time thru SMED.
- Participation in expansion activity
- Promote Kaizen, SGA, Quality Circle and CFT culture in shop floor
- Collaborates with Procurement, Quality Control and Supervisors in finding innovative ways to improve maintenance efficiency.
- Motivates team through training, information sharing, mentoring, feedback, evaluations and task delegation.
- Implements safety measures to prevent accidents and inspects unsafe act, unsafe condition and Near miss to facilitate risk reduction.
- Directs and mentor 45 employees and 20 office staff.
- Prepare and maintain MIS reports.
- To implement Poka Yoke, SMED, Kanban, Gemba walk
- To develop multi-tasking culture in workmen
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 12 to 15 years experience in Manufacturing industry preferably in Auto/ Auto ancillary industry
- Background of TPM/Lean/Business Excellence.
- Hands on experience in the field of maintenance of electronic equipment, plc based machines, robots, utilities including cooling towers, diesel and electrical forklifts, BOPT,Scissor lifts, Air, Gas and water distribution lines.
- Maintenance knowledge of DG having capacity of 1010 KVA and Air compressors of 1400 CFM.
- knowledge of plc’s and ac drives of various makes like Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron etc. and it’s programming is a must. should have knowledge of energy audits and energy saving activity.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and Electrical maintenance and handling special purpose machines.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Production Manager / Supervisor
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role CategoryOperations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India