Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize and control area sales staff to ensure that they are trained to meet all sales targets.
- Monitor the performance of sales staff and to take necessary actions to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Monitor and control the budget for the area to ensure that all financial targets are met and are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Should be able to handle receiving, administrating, ordering, and rotation of stock.
- Cultivation of new sales channels as well as management and support of existing channels.
- Will be able to handle Network Expansion.
- Awareness of Brand building.
- Devise sales strategy for short and long term objectives.
- Monthly training to be imparted to all the distributor sales person.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates having experience in Auto component, Paints, Adhesives, FMCG, Consumer Electronics Appliances and Semiconductors etc industries will be preferred.
- Must have team handling experience
Role:Area Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India