Roles and Responsibilities
1. Factory project works for assigned factories - processing of PRs & negotiation as per defined SOP, approvals for PO, plant & machinery delivery follow-up commissioning and handover.
2. Support factory project managers for the installation and commissioning of equipment and responsible for service & utilities for assigned factories.
3. Support factory project managers for project planning and monitoring and reporting for all projects related to assigned factories.
4. Facilitate co-ordination with factory project managers, Civil & Electrical project teams for related civil work and electrical work follow-up at the assigned factories.
5. Facilitate co-ordination with consultant, contractors & vendors for completion of project wrt time, cost & quality.
6. Capex related work monitoring and execution, fund control.
7. Project related report generation, MIS etc.
8. Project office R&M & Capex implementation.
Desired Candidate Profile
BE Mechanical ; With 8-10 years experience in Projects planning and execution as well as negotiations with vendors and contractors.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India's oldest & No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.10000 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices. We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India