RBAT Regional - Business Activation Team
Roles and Responsibilities in Brief
- Territory demarcation & update data on existing or potential dealers as per the specific guidelines.
- Collect Market Intelligence on Distributors (new or existing) through regular surveys, audits, visits as per the given guidelines and share inputs on commercial standing, credit worthiness and personal assets to facilitate distributor appointments.
- Plan coverage of Retail Partners (new or existing) in their assigned territory to assess their potential, obtain feedback, share business plan and facilitate to enroll them as Partners as per the given scope and guidelines.
- Facilitate strategy formulation process by providing timely feedback to the superiors and company on the competitors activities such as market intelligence, market trends, trade practices, competitors schemes, deals, new product introductions, etc.
- Educate and train the Distributor Sales Representatives and Area Sales Executives on company systems & processes and ensure all compliances are as per agreed service levels
- Facilitate various demand generation activities by Conducting group meetings, scientific engagement programs, / Campaigns / Education programs, Workshops as may be necessary from time to time to generate brand awareness and provide feedback / report on program / promotion drives conducted with emphasis on impact and return on investment
- Support Distributors/Partners achieve their monthly targets (Sales Plan (product wise, value wise), Customer Reach) and make timely corrections in case of any gaps and take help of Managers to address issues if any.
- Ensure regular visits to potential stakeholders as per agreed plan and as well, ensure regular visit to existing or new Development distributors/partners as per the plan.
- Improve on store branding and display visibility.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should know ms office powerpoint, ms office, problem solving, customer service, should handle a team, sales, business development, training, Microsoft office, analytical skills, customer complaints, MS excel, design, English,
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryRetail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India's oldest & No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.8598 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive ; Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices. We also have our own RD Centre in Kolkata.
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India