Roles and Responsibilities :
- Must have strong exposure in handling regional commercial activities like Sales billing, Collection receipt, Cash receive & payment, CN, DN, Credit Control, inventory control, SAP, FICO.
- Review and recommend vendors and release PO for branch related expenses.
- Monitor warehousing controls and compliances including contract manpower.
- Coordinate or represent for closure of statutory, regulatory and tax notices.
- Manage day to day operations pertaining to channel finance partners.
- Monitor vendor contract compliances and controls.
- Monitor effective communication of scheme & discounts to customers and implementation.
- Manage customer queries / escalations and provide guidance.
- Provide inputs / assistance to HO Commercial in initial definition of credit limit for new customers and assist in review of CL for existing customers.
- Credit Control of OEM Customers.
- Taking debtor outstanding follow ups on credit days fixed.
- Conduct stock audit at branches and warehouse.
- To give practical resolution to any issue related to GST/Taxation/Commercial issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have experience in of SAP.
Must have good interpersonal skills with cross functional work.
CA inter can be considered.
Role:Audit & Control - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryAudit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Any Specialization
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India