MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To maintain stocks, sales and material Planning & coordination, Supply chain planning, procurement of batteries from factories, disbursement to branches.
To look after commercial operations along with overall supply chain processes & services & cost optimization.
- Managing complete logistics operations for a region through a wide network of Warehouses, C&F Agents and Transporters.
- Responsible for Material Planning, Supply chain planning, improving customer service & service levels by constantly monitoring performance levels, ensuring accuracies, increasing productivities & reducing costs in the region.
- Monitoring movement of materials daily basis till sales closing
- Co-ordinate with factories and follow up for required materials in the Region and sending out to the branches.
- Working on Reverse Logistics concept by providing logistics services to customers / dealers.
- To manage fleet through service providers across the region.
- To be accountable for Selection, Cost negotiation and Final Agreement preparation of Service Providers, C&F Agents, Warehouses and Transporters.
- To ensure that the business processes are effectively deployed to have inventory integrity throughout the chain, maximize productivity of resources without comprising the customer service, safety or statutory compliance requirements.
- Accountable for the warehouse administration, inbound operations and outbound operations.
- Logistics Budget / expense control and monitoring actual freights as well as warehouse expenses.
- Vendor Management for timely deliveries & Logistics interface with all internal departments and all external service providers. Guiding, monitoring & evaluating performance of all vendors and C&F service providers for all logistics requirements.
- Conduct routine facility audits at Warehouses to check for company norms (Storage & Material Handling) and Legal Requirement at their point. Responsible for total compliance of all statutory & business guidelines / requirements.
- Provide training, coaching, and support to assigned personnel to enable them to effectively perform their jobs. Lead the team to achieve KPI. Supervises and monitors the performance of employees to ensure standard practices and proper care of using the equipment, materials and supplies in the warehouse.
- To manage various functions related to inventory control, material handling, warehousing, MIS, inventory audit / reconciliation & Claim - Settlement of complaints regarding shortage/ excess/ wrong supply.Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaPurchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, , , KOLKATA, West Bengal, India