SAP Lead- Enterprise Applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Overall experience: - 15+ years
- 10 + years of hands-on experience in project management and support towards SAP MM & PM modules
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Domestic & International Procurement
- Education: - B.Tech / M.Tech
- Certifications in SAP MM & PM (must have)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to troubleshoot various key issues related to MM & PM module.
- Addressing key issues on SAP MM module for multi company users (within India & abroad)
- Interaction with consultants of other modules on key issues for SD, FI & PP.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of developments related to SAP MM & PM
- Map new business requirements on procurement, strategic sourcing, Inventory, supplier invoice posting & plant maintenance.
- Implementation of new functionality in SAP for process optimization in cross module development of new reports, workflows and background job.
- Provide Induction and ad-hoc training and user support as required on SAP MM & PM module
- Create and maintain comprehensive SAP MM & PM documentation
- End user training during UAT & post go live support on new project implementation
- Taking care of weekly/Monthly review meeting with 3rd party vendors on issue tracker & new developments / on project status
- Achieving on time project deliverable targets
Project Specific Skills:
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- Export and Import Management (nEXIM)
- Online Capex application
- Conversational AI
- SAP Ariba
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Contact Company:EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Address:59E,,EXIDE HOUSE,CHOWRINGHREE ROAD,CHOWRINGHEE, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India